Mental Kitty Litter

OK, let´s face it - this is a REALLY worthless blog, and in case you are NOT interested in cats and especialy "Kitty Litterature" - you might find it extremely boring. Besides, this is Rebecca´s fault, and the whole thing started as an inside joke about blogs in general, and the boring things people feel compelled to write in their blogs. But then I got hooked - and I can no longer stop myself from writing boring stuff about me and my cats.[Don´t tell me I didn´t warn you!]

Name:
Location: Österbotten, Finland

I´m a middleaged woman who likes cats and books and people - sometimes... And yes, I can be very grumpy.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Thanks for screwing up our climate

I think I should send a "thank you"-note to George W. for screwing up the the climatological system of our planet, because we have just had the most incredibly warm and nice autumn month in Scandinavia. I´m in Stockholm now, and it´s October 9th, and a little while ago I was sitting outside, sipping (overpriced) white wine... in October!!?
Don´t get me wrong, I´m not complaining - I love it!! But it´s not normal... Something strange is going on, and I can´t say I´m all against it...
I saw my friend Ana today, and last time I was here, over a month ago, we were having lunch outside, "enjoying the last days of summer", as we thought... Well, we did the same thing today, had sat outside, still "enjoying the last warm day of the year". It´s so nice - but so weird!

I´m writing this from my husband´s office - because he still has no internet at home... (how can he do this to me?!). And since I happen to be an internet-addict, I just had to drag myself over here... But now he wants to leave, so I´ll have to do the same.

I try to get my husband to adopt a few cats. He is very reluctant.
We´ll see....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, where are you? The world awaits the latest news about Swedish-speaking Finnish kitty litter.

Thu Oct 13, 02:17:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home