Mental Kitty Litter

OK, let´s face it - this is a REALLY worthless blog, and in case you are NOT interested in cats and especialy "Kitty Litterature" - you might find it extremely boring. Besides, this is Rebecca´s fault, and the whole thing started as an inside joke about blogs in general, and the boring things people feel compelled to write in their blogs. But then I got hooked - and I can no longer stop myself from writing boring stuff about me and my cats.[Don´t tell me I didn´t warn you!]

Name:
Location: Österbotten, Finland

I´m a middleaged woman who likes cats and books and people - sometimes... And yes, I can be very grumpy.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Mini-Update

I should be sleeping by now, but I´ll stay awake 10 minutes more and write a mini-update....

I think the cats really wanted to tell me something important when they decided to shit in the place where I store (among other useless things...) tons of old newspapers and magazines, because that got me started, and during the last week I have gotten rid of almost all the newspapers... (even the non-shitty ones). I can´t believe this! For years I thougt I just had to keep them, just in case... I mean, maybe I would later want to try to find that interesting article I read sometime in the summer of 1998, but forgot to rip out of the paper at the moment. But now they are gone - most of them, and I haven´t had any serious problems with separataion anxiety. At least not yet. So I think I can live without them... It´s actually so much fun getting rid of newspapers, that I can hardly wait for the postman to bring me new papers every day so I can get rid of them right away.

The cat´s have been behaving perfectly since I understood what they were trying to tell me. Today they were a little annoyed, though, since I left them alone for such a long time - but I was busy improving my French and taking my new young friend G. to the movies to see "Crash". A bit confusing to speak Spanish and listen to French before going to watch a movie in American English, with subtitles in Swedish and Finnish.... S. joines us for a beer after the movie (she is the new caretaker of Nissan Pissan), and then we switched to English.
When I got home I had a message form S. on my phone telling me the car (NP) was stolen (!!!) Un-fucking-believable!! I mean, if you really want to commit a crime and steal a car, why not steal a better one, once you´re at it?
[Stay tuned for more updates later]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home