Mental Kitty Litter

OK, let´s face it - this is a REALLY worthless blog, and in case you are NOT interested in cats and especialy "Kitty Litterature" - you might find it extremely boring. Besides, this is Rebecca´s fault, and the whole thing started as an inside joke about blogs in general, and the boring things people feel compelled to write in their blogs. But then I got hooked - and I can no longer stop myself from writing boring stuff about me and my cats.[Don´t tell me I didn´t warn you!]

Name:
Location: Österbotten, Finland

I´m a middleaged woman who likes cats and books and people - sometimes... And yes, I can be very grumpy.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Ok then....

Since the only reader of this blog craves cat pee - here comes: cat pee, cat pee, cat pee - but (un)fortunately there´s nothing else to tell about that right now. All my 4 cats behave well, they go out in the morning, sit down in front of the door, get that glazed over look in their eyes - and pee! They do it outside, as cats are supposed to do... Not much more I can say about that. Then they run around doing cat things until they come in again - but the litter box looks like virgin snow (I found that white stuff that doesn´t stink...) - not one turd handle, so what am I supposed to do?! Invent kitty litter stories...? [Hey, I happen to know someone who really has stories to tell in that area... maybe I can make her take over this blog during some time...]

[And about deleted comments - ever heard of spam...? That´s where I draw the line! I hate spam, I hate spam, I hate spam! (got it? I hate spam!) People who send out that kind of shit should be condemned to swim in cat pee forever and ever...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home