Mental Kitty Litter

OK, let´s face it - this is a REALLY worthless blog, and in case you are NOT interested in cats and especialy "Kitty Litterature" - you might find it extremely boring. Besides, this is Rebecca´s fault, and the whole thing started as an inside joke about blogs in general, and the boring things people feel compelled to write in their blogs. But then I got hooked - and I can no longer stop myself from writing boring stuff about me and my cats.[Don´t tell me I didn´t warn you!]

Name:
Location: Österbotten, Finland

I´m a middleaged woman who likes cats and books and people - sometimes... And yes, I can be very grumpy.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Paying the price

One good thing about having a Nissan-Pissan is that I am much more inclined to take my bicycle to work, instead of driving that supposedly still smelly car... This is probably good for me, I mean, I´m not the person who usually gets a lot of exercise - but it also means that I get to see more roadkill than I would care for - but so far I haven´t produced any major roadkill myself... One tiny bird with short legs and underdeveloped wings almost got in my way today, but that´s all - unless you count all kinds of flying insects trying to enter my mouth, my nose, my eyes etc. Halfway to Jakobstad my face usually feels the way Nissan-Pissan´s windshield looks... I had a close encounter with a huge bee (i think) but it didn´t get into my eye thanks to my sunglasses.

Just now it´s a bad week for blogging... I have had to endure 11-12 hour workdays as a "punishment" for having spent way too many hours on the blogs during the last month or so... Partly this is Rebecca´s fault (and she knows it... having been the star in my radio piece on blogging and all...;-) - and also, she was the one who insisted that I start my own blog... Which I did. And now I have to pay the price... And yes, I do like to blame others for my own laziness and unability to get started in time...) - but I´m still waiting for her blog to appear...

Of course, as a freelance I have only one person to blame for my current situation, and that´s me - a fact that doesn´t exactly cheer me up :-/

Two or three more weeks of heavy work, then I´ll finally be able to take som time off - and at that point I might even consider cleaning out the kitty litterbox... (for now, it´s very far down on my "to do"-list)

But at least tonight I got 3 out of 4 cats to come in for the night... (I try to practice some positive thinking here...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home