Mental Kitty Litter

OK, let´s face it - this is a REALLY worthless blog, and in case you are NOT interested in cats and especialy "Kitty Litterature" - you might find it extremely boring. Besides, this is Rebecca´s fault, and the whole thing started as an inside joke about blogs in general, and the boring things people feel compelled to write in their blogs. But then I got hooked - and I can no longer stop myself from writing boring stuff about me and my cats.[Don´t tell me I didn´t warn you!]

Name:
Location: Österbotten, Finland

I´m a middleaged woman who likes cats and books and people - sometimes... And yes, I can be very grumpy.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Litter box on 4 wheels (or "pissing in the back seat...")

Well, I have a lot to do at work right now, but I just have to add this little update:
Yesterday I was very disgusted to find that my car had become a kitty litter box on wheels... I have no idea which cat to blame, but at least one cat has been pissing in the back seat of my old Nissan Sunny from 1986. It could have been Lill-Liffan, who was scared when Jonas, her owner (who borrowed my car over the weekend, while I was away...) took her to the veterinarian, out of town,to patch her up after some rough encounter with "nature". But it could also have been my own sweet Liffi, who was protesting when he smelled that another cat had been in the car - or maybe he was just showing his anger when a man who was not Kjell, was driving the car... (Liffi and Kjell have a very special relationship...) . I even came to think of the possibility that the cats might secretly have been reading my blog, and this was their way of saying "If you´re going to expose us, and our toilet habits, to the world, we migh as well give you something to write about... Smell this, bitch!!"
And it sure does smell...

Maybe I should be more careful what I write about the cats... just in case.

So I´ll write about something else...
Today is the longest day of the year, after this we´re heading back into the gloomy darkness of winter again - little by little...

Damn, I have so much work to do right now that it almost keeps me from blogging!

One more thing... Yesterday I got in touch with a friend I hadn´t talked to in two years -Michele, whom I met in a class about Jungian Psychology at Georgetown University ten years ago. She´s been living in Germany during the last 5 years, and now she´s moving to London. She told me she´s had a photo exhibition in a gallery in Paris... She never wants to move back to the US - meanwhile, I´m planning to go visit DC again... Soon. If I can get my shit together and see to it that I get some time off next fall, or spring...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home