Mental Kitty Litter

OK, let´s face it - this is a REALLY worthless blog, and in case you are NOT interested in cats and especialy "Kitty Litterature" - you might find it extremely boring. Besides, this is Rebecca´s fault, and the whole thing started as an inside joke about blogs in general, and the boring things people feel compelled to write in their blogs. But then I got hooked - and I can no longer stop myself from writing boring stuff about me and my cats.[Don´t tell me I didn´t warn you!]

Name:
Location: Österbotten, Finland

I´m a middleaged woman who likes cats and books and people - sometimes... And yes, I can be very grumpy.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Copy of first entry (when I still thought I could manage a bilingual blog...)

So, Rebecca, now you can check in on my kittylitter habits - but don´t get your hopes up, I haven´t emptied that stinking old box in ages. And it´s not only because I´m a lazy old middleaged bitch - it´s because my cats are trained to do both nr 1 and nr 2 outside. The fact that there might be some poop left over from February doesn´t bother me that much - it´s dry by now anyway.Happy now? I´ll keep you informed on the kittylitter issues as they emerge. Consider this my birthday present to you! While you wait around for the next kitty update you can try to find out other unimportant stuff about my daily life - like... it´s now almost 1 PM, and I´m not yet fully dressed (and no, you naughty old woman, I´m not sitting here naked - but I´m not dressed either...) I was thinking of getting dressed a while ago, but then I decided to take a shower instead, so here I sit while I wait for my hair to dry. It´s not that I´ve been sleeping all morning, oh no, forget that! I woke up because it was raining so hard... This is beginning to look like a really shitty summer! That´s why I finally made up my mind and created this blog... Not that I am sure I remember my password anymore, but --- never mind.Outside it´s about 10 degrees C (whatever that is in F - it´s not enough, that much I can assure you), and Liffi, the cat we almost lost when he was so sick in winter, is sleeping in his favourite chair, but he´s sneezing... wonder if he´s getting worse again? I´m waiting for someone from work to call me and help me install "Java" - not that it can be that difficult, but I don´t feel like putting my energy into figuring it out. Now my stomach is screaming for food (it often does...), so I´ll stop writing for no, but please, Rebecca, now YOU get yourself a blog, so I can check in on your dead-line frenzies and your happy procrastinations ...And one more thing, Rebecca - Happy Birthday! And thank you for making me waste so much time reading other people´s blogs that I finally had to get my own....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home