Mental Kitty Litter

OK, let´s face it - this is a REALLY worthless blog, and in case you are NOT interested in cats and especialy "Kitty Litterature" - you might find it extremely boring. Besides, this is Rebecca´s fault, and the whole thing started as an inside joke about blogs in general, and the boring things people feel compelled to write in their blogs. But then I got hooked - and I can no longer stop myself from writing boring stuff about me and my cats.[Don´t tell me I didn´t warn you!]

Name:
Location: Österbotten, Finland

I´m a middleaged woman who likes cats and books and people - sometimes... And yes, I can be very grumpy.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

One more smelly day

Yesterday I felt like I was surrounded by a faint, but clearly smellable, odour of cat piss, since I was driving around in my mobile kitty litterbox. I had a feeling people looked at me in a strange way, and didn´t I have an unusual amount of space around me in crowds.?.. It might of course be my paranoid imagination, but on the ohter hand, I might also be a walking stink bomb, because even if I can´t smell it, others will... I´m probably getting used to the smell of cat piss by now - and who knows if tomorrow I start craving it? [...as they say around here: You shouldn´t put a pine cone up your ass, because before you know it, your body starts craving it... ] I can just imagine myself trying to lure a reluctant cat into my car to get my daily fix of.... Oh no, stop it!! I´ve been sleeping too little too many nights in a row, so my brain is not fully connected to my fingers right now.
Anyway... today the whole country is winding down for our Midsummer Celebration- "Midsommar"... I thought the party started tomorrow, but it seems like everybody is already getting into vacation mode. And me, I have to stop writing, NOW! at this very moment and get this dump into some kind of shape before Kjell gets home... [left to my own devices I manage to turn an average home into an absolutely incredible mess in just a few days... and this house has been a mess for a while already ...] he was already on his way, speeding north, in our fast and non-smelly car, last time he called - he might be arriving before I know it... I have to call in the "grey panther brigade" (aka "My Mother)
More updates later - if I survive this cleaning binge [ha, ha, ha...]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home