Mental Kitty Litter

OK, let´s face it - this is a REALLY worthless blog, and in case you are NOT interested in cats and especialy "Kitty Litterature" - you might find it extremely boring. Besides, this is Rebecca´s fault, and the whole thing started as an inside joke about blogs in general, and the boring things people feel compelled to write in their blogs. But then I got hooked - and I can no longer stop myself from writing boring stuff about me and my cats.[Don´t tell me I didn´t warn you!]

Name:
Location: Österbotten, Finland

I´m a middleaged woman who likes cats and books and people - sometimes... And yes, I can be very grumpy.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Selling it...

As I might have told before in this kittylitter related blog, I will get rid of Nissan Pissan - and if all goes well, I´m "selling" it today. My goal is to get rid of it, so I won´t have to pay insurance, maintenance, tax etc. Not to mention gas! Of course, I now realize I really should have it airlifted to D.C, so Rebecca could have car matching her house, but I´m afraid I won´t be able to do that... (sorry!)

Tonight I had a "3-cats-experience", that is, I had three different furry creatures trying to grab as much space as they could in the now quite big bed. The most faithful one is Svarti, he is always sleeping with his little head on my pillow, and only now and then does he get the urge to jump on my chest so I wake up in the middle of the night thinking I´m having a heart attack. It´s a small nuisance, considering...

But now I have to go and clean out Nissan P., since it´s so full of ... stuff! Old newspapers, CD:s, books, broken umbrellas, empty boxes, bottles with unidentified liquids (no, it´s not cat pee!), blankets, from last winter, maps from 1996 (when we bought it...), not to mention the bottle I´m going to throw in for free, if this potenial byer actually drives away with the car - the "anti-odour" spray that halfheartedly disguises the smell of cat pee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home