Mental Kitty Litter

OK, let´s face it - this is a REALLY worthless blog, and in case you are NOT interested in cats and especialy "Kitty Litterature" - you might find it extremely boring. Besides, this is Rebecca´s fault, and the whole thing started as an inside joke about blogs in general, and the boring things people feel compelled to write in their blogs. But then I got hooked - and I can no longer stop myself from writing boring stuff about me and my cats.[Don´t tell me I didn´t warn you!]

Name:
Location: Österbotten, Finland

I´m a middleaged woman who likes cats and books and people - sometimes... And yes, I can be very grumpy.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Home alone with the cats - and Pissan

Now I´m stuck at home with my four cats, and our Nissan-Pissan - not that I think it smells anymore, but who knows...
Kjell just took the other car and left for a wedding, 500 kilometers away from here - I could not go, too much valuable work time (not to mention blog time...) would have been lost. And I´m too exhausted right now to even think of a long car ride - and besides, for some strange reason we often manage to start a fight just before we go on a road trip - don´t ask me why, but it´s a minor family tradition by now...
I think I have to go to the supermarket to get some expensive cat food - Frissi, the furry one took a bird again yesterday, I take that as a way of complaining abuot what I´m giving him... The funny thing about Frissi is that normally he´s the clumsiest of all our cats - I´ve seen him fall down from chairs, tables and other pieces of furniture when he has made unsuccessful attempt to get his furry ass on top of them. Frissi really likes to put furry parts of his body on the table while we are having breakfast... he knows that if he keeps insisting long enough, one human or other will throw him some nice human food... he starts with a paw - then he puts his pretty little head, on the table, lookin in the eyes of the nearest human, trying to get a non-verbal message through... "I´m staaaaaarving!" he says with his eyes - and mouth...
Got to go! Don´t know what they will do if I don´t feed them properly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home