Mental Kitty Litter

OK, let´s face it - this is a REALLY worthless blog, and in case you are NOT interested in cats and especialy "Kitty Litterature" - you might find it extremely boring. Besides, this is Rebecca´s fault, and the whole thing started as an inside joke about blogs in general, and the boring things people feel compelled to write in their blogs. But then I got hooked - and I can no longer stop myself from writing boring stuff about me and my cats.[Don´t tell me I didn´t warn you!]

Name:
Location: Österbotten, Finland

I´m a middleaged woman who likes cats and books and people - sometimes... And yes, I can be very grumpy.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Stockholm, here we come!

I write this sitting in a hotel lobby in Helsinki - I went downstairs to get a beer, and found this "business center", and I couldn´t resist the temptation...

Tomorrow evening Kjell and will drive to Turku and then take the boat to Stockholm. I go with him to see where he´s going to live for 3 years, but I haven´t applied for any full time job as "Mrs Correspondent" this time. Of course I´ll spend as much time as I can in the capital of Sweden, but I won´t abandon my cats, my house, my friends or my kitty litterbox. Not to mention my job and my computer...

But, I´ve had my beer, and I´ll go back to the room to get some sleep...

[...and Rebecca, nice to know you are back! - but when are you going to tell me all the gory details?]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So much for the theory that the fire extinguisher had fallen over and leaked all over the basement landing: It really was cat pee! We turned the air conditioner off yesterday, and, as the temperature inside the house rose, so did the cat pee fumes. We were nearly overcome. Fortunately, the DC HazMat team responded quickly to our pleas for help.

Sun Sep 11, 12:55:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home