Mental Kitty Litter

OK, let´s face it - this is a REALLY worthless blog, and in case you are NOT interested in cats and especialy "Kitty Litterature" - you might find it extremely boring. Besides, this is Rebecca´s fault, and the whole thing started as an inside joke about blogs in general, and the boring things people feel compelled to write in their blogs. But then I got hooked - and I can no longer stop myself from writing boring stuff about me and my cats.[Don´t tell me I didn´t warn you!]

Name:
Location: Österbotten, Finland

I´m a middleaged woman who likes cats and books and people - sometimes... And yes, I can be very grumpy.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I probably shouldn´t be writing this...

It´s way past 2 a.m., almost 3, I notice now, and so called "normal" people should be sound asleep at this time of the night... But I´m not normal, and I just came home, after having emptied almost an entier bottle of red wine with the lady down the street. What?! Anybody has a problem with that? Shouldn´t a couple of left behind wives be allowed to celebrate that it is (was) September 13th? Which also happened to be the other left behind wife´s wedding aniversary (among other things worth celebrating). The simple fact that we had no men present wouldn´t keep us from having fun, would it?

My husband called around midnight to tell me how nice it was so to come home after several days of hard work and find somebody waiting there... (Obviously that other person was not me, since I´m here, and not there - so if you happened to read this, and actually know me, now you got something to think about --- "Oh, are they really separating? Is that why he left...?", "Is he living with someone else already...?", "Well, considering her cooking and her housekeeping skills, no wonder..." --- You were thinking that, weren´t you?)
Maybe I should should hope that the Swedish Feminist Party eventually will be successfull in abolishing marriage as we know it (which is one of their main goals...), which would allow multiple persons of one or several genders to register some sort of "living together agreement", and in that case El Trio Infernal could also have an official status - at least in Sweden. But I can think of at least one person who might have some objections to that Trio-arrangement- or, thinking about it, why stop with a Trio? We could add more people as they happen to come in our way... ;-)
No, I´m not completely serious - but I´m not only joking either... I mean, if we live only once (which seems quite likely, if you ask me...) shouldn´t we try to spend as much time as possible with people we really like, instead of having to endure people you can barely stand...or at least are indifferent to? And why not then live close to each ohter, or even share a home? I´ve never been very convinced that the nuclear family-model would be the only possible way to arrange your life , anyway...
But, as I said, I´ve been drinkin red wine on a Tuesday evening (- oh, thinking about it, it was martes y trece when we started... that´s supposedly not a good time to do anything...), and I´m very, very tired, so never mind what I say, I probably won´t remeber I wrote it in the morning. But it seems like my being alone in this piece of shit town for too many days or weeks in a row might (just might!) be a bit hazardous to my liver...

So, what did we talk about while attacking that bottle of red wine?!
Hmmm... Do you really think I´m drunk enough to write that in a blog??! Dream on.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out this enkät! Seems to be just up your alley...
http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/karleksex/story/0,2789,698243,00.html

Wed Sep 14, 08:14:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home