Mental Kitty Litter

OK, let´s face it - this is a REALLY worthless blog, and in case you are NOT interested in cats and especialy "Kitty Litterature" - you might find it extremely boring. Besides, this is Rebecca´s fault, and the whole thing started as an inside joke about blogs in general, and the boring things people feel compelled to write in their blogs. But then I got hooked - and I can no longer stop myself from writing boring stuff about me and my cats.[Don´t tell me I didn´t warn you!]

Name:
Location: Österbotten, Finland

I´m a middleaged woman who likes cats and books and people - sometimes... And yes, I can be very grumpy.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Taking care of myself - my way...

After being home alone "for real" almost a week I notice I have to make a serious effort not to let this place become what could best be described as a bachelor´s den... I just let the dirty dishes pile up, I mean, what´s the use of putting them inside the dish washer just yet, since what I prepare in the kitchen is basically coffee, it will take ten days before I have full load of cups... This is not to be taken as an indication that I don´t eat - because I do! I just don´t prepare food at home... What´s wrong with sandwiches and beer? Or frozen pizzas, if I happen to need a change. I´ve been thinking of doing something about my uselsessness in the kitchen, but so far I haven´t done much about it. Why can´t human food come in easily served 12-pack envelopes, as the "special treat" cat food I sometimes buy to bribe "Liffi" - who otherwise ignores me completely; he kind of blames me for Kjell´s absence, stupid cat...
Ok, time to grab a beer an watch the sports news (no, just kidding!) - the beer part is true, though, and I´d like to watch some TV - if I just manage to figure out which one of all the damned remote controls that my husband has left behind that will actually have something to do with the television...
Oh, and I haven´t even mentioned my collection of old newspapers that date back to --- before September 11- yes, 2001... I mean, there might be something interesting in one of those old papers that I would like to read, say in the year 2013, if I´m still alive by then...
Got to go and feed my furry friends - otherwise they might apply for jobs in Sweden and abandon me....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tue Sep 13, 10:14:00 PM 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm.... What was that deleted comment? I'm surprised that there are limits to your sense of propriety. Also, I'd like to note that neither of the two latest entries has anything to do with kitty litter. Cat pee, cat pee, hee hee hee!

Wed Sep 14, 04:59:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home