Mental Kitty Litter

OK, let´s face it - this is a REALLY worthless blog, and in case you are NOT interested in cats and especialy "Kitty Litterature" - you might find it extremely boring. Besides, this is Rebecca´s fault, and the whole thing started as an inside joke about blogs in general, and the boring things people feel compelled to write in their blogs. But then I got hooked - and I can no longer stop myself from writing boring stuff about me and my cats.[Don´t tell me I didn´t warn you!]

Name:
Location: Österbotten, Finland

I´m a middleaged woman who likes cats and books and people - sometimes... And yes, I can be very grumpy.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

In case you wondered...

... if I´m absolutely nuts, I can tell you right away, that YES, I probably am...
But at least I don´t feel so lonely in my craziness today, since my one eager reader sent me a couple of interesting links (that I feel compelled to share wiht any lost soul that might have ended up reading this cat pee-reeking blog)
and these links prove that we are not alone, Rebecca and I...
http://www.slate.com/id/2102390/
http://www.slate.com/id/2126249/

Cat pee is no joke, peeing in the wrong place could prove fatal - for the cat...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home