Mental Kitty Litter

OK, let´s face it - this is a REALLY worthless blog, and in case you are NOT interested in cats and especialy "Kitty Litterature" - you might find it extremely boring. Besides, this is Rebecca´s fault, and the whole thing started as an inside joke about blogs in general, and the boring things people feel compelled to write in their blogs. But then I got hooked - and I can no longer stop myself from writing boring stuff about me and my cats.[Don´t tell me I didn´t warn you!]

Name:
Location: Österbotten, Finland

I´m a middleaged woman who likes cats and books and people - sometimes... And yes, I can be very grumpy.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

"Number two" - lots of it!

[I can´t believe I forgot to write this... ]
I now know the reason why there has been so little action - and no scooping needed - in the litter box. (And I wish I didn´t know...)

I made a promise to myself the other day, I decided to start throwing away old newspapers, not all of them at once, because that would take forever, but minor amounts, like 200 papers a day or something. So, I went to the storage place where all the papers have been piling up since we moved here (8 years ago...), and I noticed a strange smell - not urine this time, but it smelled like shit!!
And it was. (No, you don´t want to hear the details!) I feel so silly for anxioulsy looking for "number 1" the other day - while the cats were busy producing several loads of "number 2" just behind my back. The good news is, some of it was dry by now. The bad news is, all of it wasn´t...
I think Liffi is the guilty one... I´m almost certain this is his way of telling me that he i not happy with Kjell being away - so I can probably look forward to having him shit all over the place for the next three years.
[But, let´s not fall into despair - I must try to have a positive outlook on things - so... let´s see now...]
Except for having to solve the cat shit problem and remove the damned turds, I had quite a nice day... I interviewed a couple of old class mates, and it was actually quite fun - and for once I didn´t spend too much time trying to find cheap flights to Stockholm. But of course it´s only a matter of time before I will hate this town again.

But I managed to get out quite a few old newspapers. All the soiled ones, and then some.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It may be time to start a new blog: Feline Furniture Destruction Syndrome. Which means that our "new" couch is no longer quite so "new".... My couch, your blog.

I've just finished scrubbing cat vomit off the basement floor, scooping the morning's prodigious poop production out of the box, and discovering claw marks on the couch cushions. I may be evil, but felinicide is looking pretty attractive right now.

Sat Sep 24, 07:42:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home