Mental Kitty Litter

OK, let´s face it - this is a REALLY worthless blog, and in case you are NOT interested in cats and especialy "Kitty Litterature" - you might find it extremely boring. Besides, this is Rebecca´s fault, and the whole thing started as an inside joke about blogs in general, and the boring things people feel compelled to write in their blogs. But then I got hooked - and I can no longer stop myself from writing boring stuff about me and my cats.[Don´t tell me I didn´t warn you!]

Name:
Location: Österbotten, Finland

I´m a middleaged woman who likes cats and books and people - sometimes... And yes, I can be very grumpy.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Boiling head

It´s past 1 A.M, and I should be in bed - but I am not.
I´m back in "happy town" - though I never thought this town was that happy... Anyway, the "happy town" title was awarded to this place before I moved back, so I have probably managed to alter that supposed state of bliss by my grumpy existence.

It´s getting colder, so it seems like our climate is back to "normal" (hey?! why change now? I was getting used to this nice weather! Now I feel cheated...). The cats have noticed it too - they no longer try to sneak out when I come home late, they just sit and wait for me to come home so they can jump into my bed... Sure, I like having them near - but in my face? And tonight I woke up at arond 4, certain that I had some serious disease - my head was boiling, I thought I was about to die. But I was wrong. The problem was easily solved - I only had to remove Liffi, who had draped himself around my head - no wonder I had weird dreams...

And now that the cats prefer to spend time inside, the turds are alreadey visible in the litterbox... I somehow think they will go away, by magic - or by themselves - but I suppose I just have to learn to live with this sad fact: I live alone - and if I don´t remove the shit, nobody else will...

Stockholm was nice. Me in Stockholm wasn´t all that nice. I have to find a way to handle this double existence. Why do I have to go through hell every time there is a change in my life? Why can´t I be one of those people who can ajust to any kind of situation, in no time, and then go on with their lives as if nothing ever happened? But me, I´m not like that. Instead I sit here, once again, wondering what the hell I should do with my life. Sort of pathetic, isn´t it?

Saw a documentary about female suicide bombers late tonight. Scary. That´s one career I´d never consider. I mean, at least I know I don´t want to blow myself to pieces...
But now I have to sleep. I´ll soon have to get some pills to keep my excessive grumpiness away - otherwise I might plunge into a seasonal depression, and I don´t have time to be depressed now, with all my planned trips to Stockholm, Åbo, Tallinn, Madrid etc.
Sleep deprivaticon doesn´t exactly make me less grumpy, though.
Good night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess who I saw at Dean and Deluca last night? John Kerry. I wanted to smack him for losing to such a loser. Then I came home and cleaned the kitty litter for the third time of the day.

Mon Oct 17, 08:17:00 PM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home