Mental Kitty Litter

OK, let´s face it - this is a REALLY worthless blog, and in case you are NOT interested in cats and especialy "Kitty Litterature" - you might find it extremely boring. Besides, this is Rebecca´s fault, and the whole thing started as an inside joke about blogs in general, and the boring things people feel compelled to write in their blogs. But then I got hooked - and I can no longer stop myself from writing boring stuff about me and my cats.[Don´t tell me I didn´t warn you!]

Name:
Location: Österbotten, Finland

I´m a middleaged woman who likes cats and books and people - sometimes... And yes, I can be very grumpy.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My entire house is a huge kitty litter box




One of the reasons I haven´t been writing a lot here lately (except for the fact that I forgot my username and password...) is that I have been extremely busy trying to keep the house from converting into a huge kitty litter box... It´s gotten completely out of hand! My cats show their discontent with my frequent travels by constantly finding new places to leave their little marks... Like just under the computer! I hate that!! I don´t notice the smell at first, because it is really faint, but if I sit still long enought, my brain finally has time to process all the external information, and I realize that the damned creatures have actually peed, not only under, but on the computer... What am I suppsed to do?!


On the other hand, I´m getting to be so used to this now, so I don´t even break down in tears any longer when I realize what has happened, I just calmly get my special perfumed wipes, and take care of the mess, because I do love my little cats anyway.


It´s been a long and strange winter - and at times I have been so sad I thought I would never get out of it. But now, suddenly, it feels like I can live again - I don´t need to cry for an hour before I can get started, and (I don´t know if I dare to say this... I might get punished by I don´t know whom or what, but it does feel sort of risky...) I actually feel great most of the time!


Maybe it was really worth going through all the shit that came my way last year? Maybe I don´t need to feel miserable most of the time?

Happiness? Something for me...?

What a concept!

What will happen to my grumpiness if this state continues?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola! Ya no te acordarás de mi. Era una lectora habitual tuya en el blog en español.
Por lo que veo tus gatos han tomado la casa como algo suyo, no te puedes descuidar, ensucian un montón si los dejas.
Espero que todo te vaya bien, me gustaría tener noticias tuyas.
Un saludo grande desde España.

Sun Jan 20, 06:40:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home