Mental Kitty Litter

OK, let´s face it - this is a REALLY worthless blog, and in case you are NOT interested in cats and especialy "Kitty Litterature" - you might find it extremely boring. Besides, this is Rebecca´s fault, and the whole thing started as an inside joke about blogs in general, and the boring things people feel compelled to write in their blogs. But then I got hooked - and I can no longer stop myself from writing boring stuff about me and my cats.[Don´t tell me I didn´t warn you!]

Name:
Location: Österbotten, Finland

I´m a middleaged woman who likes cats and books and people - sometimes... And yes, I can be very grumpy.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Life is a party



I don´t seem to find the time to write anything at all this summer - partly because I´m too busy having parties in my garden... (as you can see)

[And of course, another reason is that I don´t have any paid vacation time, so I´m trying to work. Which I don´t. But I should.]

The cats don´t do much in the litter box right now. They do it outside.

And I have finally gotten rid of last winter´s cat pee and cat shit (and 6 months old cat blood...) from inside the house.

And I also seem to have gotten rid of some mental shit that has been bothering me for a while.

Actually, I have a lot of non-kitty litter related things I could tell, but not now. Because I am too lazy...

I just want to enjoy the long and summer nights while I can - soon enough we will have darkness and snow again.

(Not that I want to think about it, but it´s a fact)

The picture where you can see the water tower was taken yesterday evening at about 11.30 p.m - and there was also a very nice rainbow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home