Mental Kitty Litter

OK, let´s face it - this is a REALLY worthless blog, and in case you are NOT interested in cats and especialy "Kitty Litterature" - you might find it extremely boring. Besides, this is Rebecca´s fault, and the whole thing started as an inside joke about blogs in general, and the boring things people feel compelled to write in their blogs. But then I got hooked - and I can no longer stop myself from writing boring stuff about me and my cats.[Don´t tell me I didn´t warn you!]

Name:
Location: Österbotten, Finland

I´m a middleaged woman who likes cats and books and people - sometimes... And yes, I can be very grumpy.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Cat frustration




This is the most evil of my cats - Liffi...

The night between saturday and sunday he was getting ready to attack poor Otto again, but this time he didn´t succeed, since Jonas and Lotte were here, and Jonas took Otto in his lap and held him away from EvilLiffi...

But, Liffi is no fool, even if he is evil, so seeing that Otto was out of reach for the moment, he decided to say the cat version of "Fuck you!" by finding an annoying place to just pee a little... (Couldn´t he just learn how to show the cat-paw version of the middle finger!?)

I didn´t believe my eyes at first, but that little bastard put his furry ass over a green bag, where I normally have a lot of CD:s (since I never know in the morning what I might want to listen to in the evening... that´s why I usually carry around about 25-30 CD:s... yes, I know it sounds weird, but I´m the one doing the carrying...) - the only good thing about all this is that the bag was empty at this time - since after Liffi´s short encounter with the bag it was definitely full of piss...

Otto didn´t get beaten up this time - but I´m afraid it is only a question of time...

I don´t agree with Lotte, though, who said "Just get rid of that cat!" (meaning Liffi...) She just doesn´t understand! Evil or not, he is Liffi, not something you get rid of after having shared your house and your life with him for almost 9 years...

(She just doesn´t understand...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home