Mental Kitty Litter

OK, let´s face it - this is a REALLY worthless blog, and in case you are NOT interested in cats and especialy "Kitty Litterature" - you might find it extremely boring. Besides, this is Rebecca´s fault, and the whole thing started as an inside joke about blogs in general, and the boring things people feel compelled to write in their blogs. But then I got hooked - and I can no longer stop myself from writing boring stuff about me and my cats.[Don´t tell me I didn´t warn you!]

Name:
Location: Österbotten, Finland

I´m a middleaged woman who likes cats and books and people - sometimes... And yes, I can be very grumpy.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

All cats´ day, or whatever day it is...


Suddenly I felt I had to write something just because today is the 14th of February - but then I decided that I don´t have to do anything... But I do want to post a picture of Frissi where he is really cute - if I can figure out how to do it... And I also noticed I have no pictures of Otto on this blog, which is so unfair, isn´t it? [Not only is he getting hurt by Liffi all the time, but he is also ignored by me... How could I do this to him?] This has to change, right now! That is, if I get this shit computer to co-operate with me... It´s so slow right now, full of spyware and other crap, I suppose.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that a recent picture? Can't help but notice the Christmas tablecloth...
He is really cute though.

Wed Feb 15, 07:58:00 AM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home