Mental Kitty Litter

OK, let´s face it - this is a REALLY worthless blog, and in case you are NOT interested in cats and especialy "Kitty Litterature" - you might find it extremely boring. Besides, this is Rebecca´s fault, and the whole thing started as an inside joke about blogs in general, and the boring things people feel compelled to write in their blogs. But then I got hooked - and I can no longer stop myself from writing boring stuff about me and my cats.[Don´t tell me I didn´t warn you!]

Name:
Location: Österbotten, Finland

I´m a middleaged woman who likes cats and books and people - sometimes... And yes, I can be very grumpy.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Shit in the wrong places

OK, I know I haven´t been writing here for a long time, but I have my reasons... I have been too busy cleaning cat shit from the wrong places, at the same time as I have been feeling really miserable, so the only language I have been able to write in has been Swedish (Sorry, R., in case you are back from this year's possibly life theratening adventure...). But now I´m almost Ok, and tomorrow in the late afternoon I´ll take a plane to Tenerife, and later I´ll continue to El Hierro, because in the summer I´ll have a series of radio programs about that island. I´ve never been there before, so it will be a new experience...
I´ll leave my cats at home, of course, and for the first week they´ll be taken care of by 3 french people, that is Guillaume, his sister and his friend. I hope they will keep Liffi from hurting Otto too much, because he was so badly hurt by Liffi a couple of weeks ago that on Friday, just before we went on this crazy road trip, I had to take him to the vet, since he had this ugly wound that would not heal... The bill was 84 €. I think I´ll make my husband pay, because the cats have been behving badly since he left. [And so have I, in case you consider drinking wine and beer on week days being bad behaviour...]

I would like to write about our crazy, 1595 km long trip to the extreme east of Finland, with a little detour to Borgå - but I just can' t right now. I´m tired, and I´m going to bed. I can´t find Frissi, but if he decides to stay out, he can handle it, he´s so furry...
I can´t stay awake anymore, and it´s half past 1 in the morning.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I were writing this entry, the title would have to be "Shit, Pee, Vomit in the Wrong Places." We finally took down our Christmas tree last night, only to discover that the cat had been disappearing under the boughs not to enjoy the cozy space or drink the tree's water but to pee. She even did this at our Christmas party, as we all cooed, "Ah, isn't she cute, she's going under there to drink from the Christmas tree stand." Probably all our guests were really thinking, "Ah, what a stench!" I think our nasal nerves must be shot, so we don't realize what a stinking hell hole our home is.

And speaking of stinking hell holes, we're back from Cape Verde! (You'll be pleased to hear that I described one of its islands as a "giant human kitty litter box.") Only one life-threatening incident....

Sorry to hear you're feeling bad, but glad to hear you're heading off for some sun. Hope to talk to you before you go!

Tue Jan 17, 03:38:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home