Mental Kitty Litter

OK, let´s face it - this is a REALLY worthless blog, and in case you are NOT interested in cats and especialy "Kitty Litterature" - you might find it extremely boring. Besides, this is Rebecca´s fault, and the whole thing started as an inside joke about blogs in general, and the boring things people feel compelled to write in their blogs. But then I got hooked - and I can no longer stop myself from writing boring stuff about me and my cats.[Don´t tell me I didn´t warn you!]

Name:
Location: Österbotten, Finland

I´m a middleaged woman who likes cats and books and people - sometimes... And yes, I can be very grumpy.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Restless

Four degrees outside and continuous rain - another day without day-light - and a public holiday in Finland (and Spain, too... not that I think anybody reading this blog actually needs that information right now, but I felt like writing it anyway) which means that nobody in this house had any plans to work today. It seemed like the perfect setting for a "do-nothing"-day. And that was what I had sort-of planned. But now, a bit past 3 p.m, still in my night gown, and the rain still falling, I just have to admit that I can´t stand it any longer - I have to get out of the house, no matter what! I should know by now that I always get restless and irritated if I try to spend an entire day inside - even if it´s a day spent watching movies, listening to music, reading books or doing other fun things. Usually the restlessness sets in around 1.30 - 2 p.m., so today I have actually endured this "do-nothing"-state longer than normal. But now I really have to get myself going!
Got to find a bus that takes me into to the rainy city - I need to go and by milk, bread, wine - and maybe some books. And I want to sit down in a café or a bar - just to see people around me.
If I´d wanted to spend the whole day inside I might as well have stayed in Nykarleby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home