Mental Kitty Litter

OK, let´s face it - this is a REALLY worthless blog, and in case you are NOT interested in cats and especialy "Kitty Litterature" - you might find it extremely boring. Besides, this is Rebecca´s fault, and the whole thing started as an inside joke about blogs in general, and the boring things people feel compelled to write in their blogs. But then I got hooked - and I can no longer stop myself from writing boring stuff about me and my cats.[Don´t tell me I didn´t warn you!]

Name:
Location: Österbotten, Finland

I´m a middleaged woman who likes cats and books and people - sometimes... And yes, I can be very grumpy.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Coming out of the bubble

There have been some (1, in the Swedish section ...) complaints concerning the update-rate of this blog... Well, what can I say? My strong feeling is that the (not-too-) anonymous person who is complaining hasn´t even got her own blog yet, so I´m not going to let her comment - intended to create feelings of guilt - influence me in any way... I´m not even sure I want to write anything in English today, let´s see.
I´m in Stockholm again, after a 5-6 week long absence. It´s been a strange time, and I´m not really sure which 'reality' I´ve been living in - the so called "real world" or my own invented universe. I didn´t get very far in my NaNo-writing project, but in my mind I´ve been inventing possible plots for a possible novel, or a possible life, all this month, so maybe that´s just my way of doing NaNo... I´ve been living in a strange "bubble" containing lots and lots of movies, considerable amonts of wine and beer, music, late late nights and the company of my cats - and other hairy creatures. In a way I´ve felt like shit, but at the same time it´s been a lot of fun... I´ve had a chance to get used to the fact that I actually do live alone - and it´s not the end of the world. Maybe I´ll be able to handle two parallell 'realities' from now on - one in Nykarleby (even without all the wine and all the movies...), and another in Stockholm, with my husband, who by the way asked me to include in this post that Bruce Springsteen´s "Born to run", from 1975, is the best rock album, ever! (Ok, now I´ve said it. But it´s his opinion, though...)
Now I´m off, otherwise I´ll be late for the Stockholm Gay Choir Christmas Concert.
More later.
Maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home