Mental Kitty Litter

OK, let´s face it - this is a REALLY worthless blog, and in case you are NOT interested in cats and especialy "Kitty Litterature" - you might find it extremely boring. Besides, this is Rebecca´s fault, and the whole thing started as an inside joke about blogs in general, and the boring things people feel compelled to write in their blogs. But then I got hooked - and I can no longer stop myself from writing boring stuff about me and my cats.[Don´t tell me I didn´t warn you!]

Name:
Location: Österbotten, Finland

I´m a middleaged woman who likes cats and books and people - sometimes... And yes, I can be very grumpy.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Going back


I´m going back to El Hierro - in about one month... Maybe I´m crazy, but I just need to go back there. I was in such a bad mood last week when I could not take the direct flight from KOK to TFS, but instead I found a flight from HEL to TFN, which is even better, because then we can continue to El Hierro from the same airport we arrive in, so we don´t need to spend the night in Tenerife...

I have hard time keepin my cats from killing each other - Otto has been hurt again, but I think he is getting better now, so I don´t need to take him to the vet, not just yet. I´m seriously thinking of finding a new home for him, because the situation is getting worse every month.

There was a wet party in my house on Saturday - and I´m still trying to recover from that one. But it was fun...
Not everything is fun in this piece of shit town, though, because it has come to my knowledge that there´s a person in this town going around telling my friends to tell me that he´ll see me in court... I hope he´s joking, but on the other hand, he might be even crazier than I thought he was. I´m not sure if he wants to see me in court because of some bills he thinks I should pay, or if he plans to sue me for telling him that he´s an idiot - in a crowded lunch restaurant... Whatever. I really wouldn´t like to waste any more energy on him right now.
And who cares, anyway?
I´m going back to El Hierro!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home