Mental Kitty Litter

OK, let´s face it - this is a REALLY worthless blog, and in case you are NOT interested in cats and especialy "Kitty Litterature" - you might find it extremely boring. Besides, this is Rebecca´s fault, and the whole thing started as an inside joke about blogs in general, and the boring things people feel compelled to write in their blogs. But then I got hooked - and I can no longer stop myself from writing boring stuff about me and my cats.[Don´t tell me I didn´t warn you!]

Name:
Location: Österbotten, Finland

I´m a middleaged woman who likes cats and books and people - sometimes... And yes, I can be very grumpy.

Monday, May 29, 2006

In Helsinki

These last weeks have been absolutely crazy, and yesterday before I took the train to Helsinki (where I am right now) I told everybody I saw that if I survive until Friday I´m going to celebrate in such a way that the hang-over will last for at least 3 days...

My present state of mind doesn´t have to do only with the radio documentary I´m editing this week (even though the fact that I haven´t been able to get a grip on what I´m actually doing - and why - has been hanging like a black cloud over my head since the beginning of April...), but for some reason all kinds of old shit has come back to haunt me lately, so I´m exhausted. I feel like a tired old woman. And that´s what I am. I just sometimes seem to forget..

No, I must admit, I´ve had a lot of fun also, these last weeks, so I shouldn´t complain. It´s just that too many weird things have been happening a little bit to close to each other. And it takes time to deal with all of it, mentally.
One day I´ll be able to laugh at this crazy spring, I´m sure...
But not yet.

Now I have to go to my hotel room and try to get some sleep... Somehow I must survive until Friday so I can celebrate - if there will be a reason te celebrate...
(of course there will be! I have to stop my negative thinking...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home